Tuesday, 2 October 2012

First day at the U



I will talk about of my second day in the university, because the first day i had a theoretical class (was math) therefore wasn't exciting and i remember that spoke with a classmate of my workshop but that isn't important because she left of the career 2 years ago, but she was the first person who i spoke in class (I spoke before with other people in the “Bienvenida Mechona” obviously).

Well, my second day was for me the real first day. I went upstairs of the design building called "Titanic" with a strange feeling because I wasn't new in an institution for 14 years ago (i studied at the same school all the life). When i entered to the classroom i saw my classmates, a workshop's teacher, a helper, monitors and a professor infiltrated, this teacher was of another subject, he had about 80 years and looked like Santa Claus. He was crazy, because he said screaming what we must do and wanted that all classmates will fill the FAU of statues about themselves, made in sticky tape and newspapers. 


After all it was a good experience; I could know very nice classmates meanwhile we did the strange statues.
Best of the week was that we didn't have mechoneo, because design career is one of the few careers that do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment