Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Seven Pounds


I can’t think what movie I could choose because I used forgets the headlines; I remember more than anything the history and images of the film. 

A couple years ago I watched one that liked me so much, but for my really bad memory I had forgot the title; a friend invited me to watched a movie some weeks ago and I saw again this movie (for this I remember the title).

Well, the name is “Seven Pounds”; I think is an interesting film and have a good cast like Will Smith. Doesn’t matter what genre will he to choose, I’ve never saw a movie that he plays bad.

In this case the genre is drama and has a bit a thriller. The lead role that played Will Smith is about a man who had a terrible accident unintentionally caused for his guilty, and the guilty is so strong that he tries save seven souls with a not very common mode. The atmosphere sometimes is very strained and you can't get away of the screen. I enjoyed “Seven Pounds” because I like movies that capture my attention in all the film and the final is really unexpected. 


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this movie! It is a very different idea for a drama.

    ReplyDelete